Your are in the good hands
Providing excellent service performance is our priority. Our customers are our main focus and we want to ensure that your needs are being met.
Spare parts - everything you need
Stock and allocation
- Stocking of spare parts based on customer-specific requirements
- Allocation of spare parts for on-site service support
- Availability of spare parts in the long term, also beyond the life cycle of the machine
- Replacement solutions for discontinued products
- Products leaving the warehouse stock within 24 hours
- Replenishment within four to six weeks
If you require service or maintenance on your Hirschmann MCS system, please contact our Service Department. You will receive:
- Diagnostic results
- Warranty processing
In case of problems or damage, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time.
Our product and application related training sessions are tailored to your individual requirements. With each product specific training session you will increase your knowledge as a manufacturer, operator, contract or service partner. Training courses can be held at a Hirschmann MCS facility or a course can be structured for companies at their own facilities to meet specific requirements.
Service for PAT & KRÜGER
Hirschmann MCS delivers official support for all PAT & Krüger branded-products. Contact us for service and spare parts. We are here to help you.
Do you need further service features that are not listed here? Please contact us!
Your satisfaction is our priority!
Our service and repair technicians have extensive knowledge and experience in the field and are available to quickly and effectively troubleshoot your Hirschmann system. We offer an extensive service range from professional installation and commissioning on-site to fast and reliable function diagnosis.
- Professional installation of individual products and system solutions
Taking into consideration
- Product specifications
- Recognized technical rules and regulations
- Your requirements
- Function tests
- Documentation using service reports and approval protocols
- On-site troubleshooting
Technical Service Training Courses
Hirschmann’s Technical Service Training courses feature classroom training along with actual hands-on experience using system simulators. The courses are taught by Hirschmann industry experts, who understand the theory and application of each system. Regardless of your level of experience, this hands-on training supports you in troubleshooting system components quickly and effectively, which will minimize machine down time and thus increase profits.
Training courses can be held at Hirschmann’s facility or a course can be structured for companies at their own facilities to meet specific requirements. A typical course outline includes the following:
- System description and function
- Console description, set up, and operation
- Component identification and location
- Operating Error Codes
- Troubleshooting introduction and description
- Troubleshooting individual components
- Introduction to service screens
- Hands-on troubleshooting
- Questions and answers